click to enlarge
- Black roll-up door or garage threshold
- Blocks & repel wind driven rain, snow, dirt & sand
- (Does not include adhesive)
As low as $2.29 per linear foot. 'As low as price' is based on least expensive linear/foot price result when dividing price/total feet. Usually this is the largest roll.
Roll Door / Garage Door Threshold
- Blocks/repels wind driven rain, snow, dirt & sand
- Eliminate costly concrete repairs
- Color: Black
General Guidelines & Tips for Installing Door Threshold
- Clean the concrete where the threshold will be applied. Use a degreaser and remove any grease, oil or dirt which might interfere with adhesion.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow area to dry.
- Lay the threshold in place with the hump on the inside of the roll-up door and then cut it to the desired width.
- Carefully lower the door onto the threshold and position it so the hump butts up against the bottom seal, then use chalk to mark the location of the threshold, or mark the corners and use a chalk line snapped between your corner marks.
- Use proper adhesive to glue the threshold into place. Be sure to read the instructions and note drying times.
- Carefully but completely lower the roll door onto the threshold then make sure it is not used until the suggested drying time has elapsed.