click to enlarge
Bottom Seals & Threshold:
Black roll door / garage threshold . Weather seals blocks & repel wind driven rain, snow, dirt & sand. Available in 9.5ft to 100ft lengths. Does not include adhesive.
ITEM: SSC-599 SKU: 599
Roll Door / Garage Door Threshold
- Blocks/repels wind driven rain, snow, dirt & sand
- Eliminate costly concrete repairs
- Colors: Black
*Adhesive not included
Shop for Threshold Weatherstripping
General Guidelines & Tips for Installing Door Threshold
- Clean the concrete where the threshold will be applied. Use a degreaser and remove any grease, oil or dirt which might interfere with adhesion.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow area to dry.
- Lay the threshold in place with the hump on the inside of the roll-up door and then cut it to the desired width.
- Carefully lower the door onto the threshold and position it so the hump butts up against the bottom seal, then use chalk to mark the location of the threshold, or mark the corners and use a chalk line snapped between your corner marks.
- Use proper adhesive to glue the threshold into place. Be sure to read the instructions and note drying times.
- Carefully but completely lower the roll door onto the threshold then make sure it is not used until the suggested drying time has elapsed.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
We have what you need for Self-Storage.
Note: Returns cannot be accepted for any customized merchandise or special orders including, but not limited to, KABA Locksets, roll door springs, diamond plate, bollard covers, flooring, custom paint colors and so on. Please see links below for full Return Policy & Terms & Conditions of Sale.