click to enlarge
Wayne Dalton Bottom Seal, Bulb Type - 7/16" T, Gray
- Replacement door seal / weatherseal for Wayne Dalton doors
- 7/16" T, 9/32" bulb, gray, vinyl
Not sure if this is the right seal? Visit the sample page!
As low as $1.25 per linear foot when you buy the largest roll!
for Roll-Up, Mini Warehouse & Garage Doors
This popular Wayne Dalton replacement door bottom seal has a 7/16" tee, a 29/32" bulb and is made of a durable extruded gray vinyl material in lengths from 4.5ft to 75ft.
NOTE: Carefully measure all dimensions on existing bottom seal before ordering. Bottom seals are guarenteed to be cut to at least the length ordered.
MADE IN USA
How To Install New Weather Seal / Bottom SealGeneral guidelines for installing new weather seal
- Remove old bottom seal -use needle-nose plier and/or lubricant if it doesn't come out easily
- Clean the retainer taking time to straighten any crushed or pinched areas that might make it difficult to slide in the new weather seal
- Using an appropriate lubricant like Zenex SuperLube, spray the seal track to make it easier pull the new seal along
- Line up the new seal, insert and work it along the track taking care not to exert more force than needed which may stretch or damage the seal.
- Trim excess seal as needed and lightly crimp the track ends to keep the weather stripping from 'crawling' with the expansion and contraction of the door seal and track due to temperature changes