click to enlarge
Wagner MotoCoat Complete Sprayer
Complete sprayer that is easy-to-use, portable and safe with low flash-point coatings like Door Restore Express.
- Powerful turbine for great atomization
- Self-contained sprayer with a spark-contained motor
- Portable and compact for easy painting and re-touching
- Includes two nozzle attachments, one for thick coatings and one for thin coatings
- Includes a 30' of high flex hose
- We prefer the big cup for painting doors. The small cup gives better atomization and a finer finish but it is slower which makes a difference if you need to do a bunch of doors. We also found it harder to keep a wet edge with the small cup as the Door Restore Express dries fast (so plan your painting so you are working in the shade when possible).
- Use the wide fan setting.
- Start with the lowest pressure and until you get a feel for the sprayer and product.
- The Door Restore Express is only a little heavier than water so you can test the sprayer with water first but if you do it must then be totally dried before use with the acetone based Door Restore Express.
- Start at the back of your property if possible, or pratice on cardboard first. Invariably you get better after a few doors so you don't want to start with the doors at the front of your property.