Alert: Chase payment processor is having validation issues. They are working to resolve. Please try your order later this afternoon. We cannot take the order by phone as it uses the same payment processor. We apologize for the inconvenience.
click to enlarge
Mechanical & Electronic Locksets
Simplex L1011/L1012 Push Button, Lever, Combination Entry Only
Pushbutton Lever Lock, Combination Entry Function Only, 2-3/4" Backset, 1/2" Throw Latch, Satin Chrome Finish, No Key Override
Product Features: Simplex L1000 Series
Eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements and has a single access-code.
- Construction: Heavy-duty cylindrical lock housing with cast front housing, unified trim plate, and fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional through holes.
- Door Thickness: 1⅜" (35 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm)—Pre-assembled to accommodate 1⅝" (41 mm) to 2" (51 mm) doors
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible (see image for help with handing)
- Backset: 2¾" (70 mm), 2⅜" (60 mm)
- Latch: ½" (13 mm) throw latch
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
- Strike: Standard strike plate; ASA strike plate
- Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Durability: D.O.D. Compliant 5220.22M for supplemental access control; weather resistant
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors
- Combination entry, free egress