click to enlarge
Propane Tank Lock Security
- Blocks the outlet valve of a propane tank to prevent the release of gas
- Key-operated plug lock serves as a valve block for retail or larger residential and industrial tank valves
- Tanks can be "locked-up" for non-payment or to protect against unauthorized access
This patent-pending lock, with a unique registered key code, blocks the outlet valve of a propane tank, effectively preventing the release of propane gas from the tank. The key-operated plug lock serves as a valve block for retail or larger residential and industrial tank valves. Residential and industrial tanks can be "locked-up" for non-payment or to protect against unauthorized access. Re-usable retail tanks, which may be behind a barrier or locked inside a caged enclosure, are easy pickings if the fence or cage door is breached.
- The Industry's First True POLock™
- Thousands of Different Key Codes
- Every Dealer Has His Own Registered Key
- Can be Keyed Alike to Other Lock Styles
- Over 60,000 Usable Key Combinations
- 7 Pin Anti-Pick Tubular Mechanism
- Rust Resistant Solid Brass Construction
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!