click to enlarge
Mr Lock Combination Disk Lock (Retail Packaging)
Note: See instructions below on how to reset the combination.
- If you want 5 locks pick 'Single' (individual locks) and enter the quantity '5'.
- If you want 20, pick 'Box' (10 locks per box) and enter the quantity '2'.
What if you want a quantity that doesn't evenly match a pack size?
Say you want 35 locks. You can increase your order to the nearest pack size (ie 1 'Case' of 60 locks) or select the nearest full pack (ie 3 'Box' of 10 = 30 locks), add them to your cart, then add 5 'Single' locks to your cart giving you 35. Doing it this way is $15 cheaper than ordering 35 singles.
- Resettable 4-dial numeric combination
- 10,000 possible numeric codes
- Stainless steel case
- Hardened steel shackle
- Unlock the combination lock using '0000' if new or with whatever number previously set it to
- On the back of the lock turn the 'set screw' counter-clockwise
- Change the number on the dials to what you want the combination to be
- Rotate the set screw clockwise to lock in the new number
- Record the number - if you don't record the number you are out of luck. There is no way to unlock it.