click to enlarge
Simplex L1021 Push Button Entry, Lever, Key Override
Cylindrical Lock with Lever, Combination Entry and Key Override. Core not included.
Simplex L1021 Push Button LockEliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements and has a single access-code.
- Construction: Heavy-duty cylindrical lock housing with cast front housing, unified trim plate, and fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional through holes.
- Door Thickness: 1⅜" (35 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm)—Pre-assembled to accommodate 1⅝" (41 mm) to 2" (51 mm) doors
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible (see image above for handing examples)
- Backset: 2¾" (70 mm), 2⅜" (60 mm)
- Latch: ½" (13 mm) throw latch, ¾" (19 mm) throw latch (optional)
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
- Strike: Standard strike plate; ASA strike plate
- Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Durability: D.O.D. Compliant 5220.22M for supplemental access control; weather resistant
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-year