click to enlarge
Wash 'N Roll Starter Kit - Product Bundle
With enough concentrate to make up to 96 gallons of door wash, a bottle of heavy duty chalk, grease and grime remover and an extra soft synthetic scrub brush this bundle is perfect to get you started!
- Wash 'N Roll Door Cleaner, 3 gallons - enough for up to 96 gallons of door cleaner
- Zap-It Chalk & Grime Buster, 32oz - for enhanced cleaning of embedded grease and grime
- Soft 'RV' Brush - used as needed to remove embedded grime and chalk while cleaning the door**
With this kit, a power washer or sprayer, a push cart and couple of buckets you have a simple but effective cleaning platform for your doors!
LIMIT ONE STARTER KIT PER LOCATION.
Wash 'N Roll is a streak free maintenance rinse and is not suitable for preparing surfaces for refinishing. Please see Zap-It Chalk & Grime Buster for chalk and embedded grime removal prior to refinishing.
- Wash and rinse solution removes typical levels of dirt in minutes.
- No need to dry - it dries streak free on door
- Easy to apply with lightweight portable power wands available at most hardware stores.
- Uses as little of 32oz of water per door!
- Economical - 1 gallon of concentrate makes enough dilute solution for up to 80 doors!
Note: Wash 'N Roll is easily applied with a hand held power washer. While we cannot recommend a particular unit there are a wide variety of portable power washers which may be suitable at Home Depot and other big box stores. Our thought was that portable rechargeable units allow quick cleaning, compact storage, use existing resources like your carts and buckets without having to drag out and store large power washing systems.
|Wash'N Roll/Gallon||Typical Usage|
|4oz/Gallon||One pass rinse for well maintained doors|
|8oz/Gallon||Rinse for doors with typical layers of dirt.|
|16oz/Gallon||Wash and rinse for dirtier doors with use of a soft RV brush between wash and rinse to loosen dirt.|
|Estimated Doors Washed|
|Wash'N Roll/Gallon||Solution||Doors Washed|
|At 4oz/gallon||32 gallons||128 doors cleaned*|
|At 8oz/gallon||16 gallons||64 doors cleaned*|
|At 16oz/gallon||8 gallons||32 doors cleaned*|