click to enlarge
VOC Compliant 2-part tinted acrylic polyurethane for repainting prefinished metal including SMP coated materials. Not for direct to metal application; primer required.
Chem‐Bake® Colorlast is a VOC compliant, low HAPS, two component, tinted acrylic polyurethane coating for repainting prefinished metal surfaces including SMP coil coated sheet metal that is used in the manufacturer of rolling steel doors, roofs, gutters, and metal siding. Requires primer - not a DTM (direct to metal) product.
Product features include:
- Highly durable abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent color fastness and gloss retention
- Corrosion resistant ‐ salts, acids, solvent, alkalis: excellent
- VOC Compliant (Volatile Organic Compound), 2.1 lbs per gal Low HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Applied via airless sprayer only.
- Available in a nearly unlimited array of fade resistant colors.