click to enlarge
VOC Compliant 2-part tinted acrylic polyurethane for repainting prefinished metal including SMP coated materials. Not for direct to metal application; primer required.
DO NOT USE OVER PEELING PAINT
Colorlast, Part "A" in a gallon can.
Does not include 9T00A "Part B" activator which is required!
Chem‐Bake® Colorlast is a VOC compliant, low HAPS, two component, tinted acrylic polyurethane coating for repainting prefinished metal surfaces including SMP coil coated sheet metal that is used in the manufacturer of rolling steel doors, roofs, gutters, and metal siding. Requires primer - not a DTM (direct to metal) product.
Product features include:
- Highly durable abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent color fastness and gloss retention
- Corrosion resistant ‐ salts, acids, solvent, alkalis: excellent
- VOC Compliant (Volatile Organic Compound), 2.1 lbs per gal Low HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Applied via airless sprayer only.
- Available in a nearly unlimited array of fade resistant colors.
Shop for Colorlast (Part A)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
We have what you need for Self-Storage.
Note: Returns cannot be accepted for any customized merchandise or special orders including, but not limited to, KABA Locksets, roll door springs, diamond plate, bollard covers, flooring, custom paint colors and so on. Please see links below for full Return Policy & Terms & Conditions of Sale.