click to enlarge
1201 Custom Color
Order your previously matched colors here using the assigned custom color number/name. To match a new color please call (855) 366-1100 for details.
ChemBake 1 Step part "B" activator in a quart can, 80% fill (25.6 oz).
Chem-Bake® One Step Is a low VOC, low HAPS, two component, acrylic polyurethane coating designed as a self-priming system for repainting prefinished metal surfaces including SMP coil coated sheet metal that is used in the manufacturer of rolling steel doors, roofs, gutters, and metal siding. Can also be used as a DTM (direct to metal) finish on steel.
- Highly durable abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent color fastness and gloss retention
- Self-Priming with superior adhesion on most surfaces
- Corrosion resistant - salts, acids, solvent, alkalis: excellent
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), 2.1 lbs per gal Low HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Applied via airless sprayer or brush & roller. To use with brush/roller 9M05 additive is required. Note: once additive is added to paint it can no longer be sprayed.
- Available in a nearly unlimited array of fade resistant colors.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!