Door Bottom Seal
- Vinyl Bottom Seal, "P" Bulb
- Durable vinyl compound
- Fits several popular doors including Overhead Door Brand 180, 280 and 390.
- Sold in 4.5ft to 100ft rolls.
How To Install New Weather Seal / Bottom SealGeneral guidelines for installing new weather seal
- Remove old bottom seal -use needle-nose plier and/or lubricant if it doesn't come out easily
- Clean the retainer taking time to straighten any crushed or pinched areas that might make it difficult to slide in the new weather seal
- Using an appropriate lubricant like Zenex SuperLube, spray the seal track to make it easier pull the new seal along
- Line up the new seal, insert and work it along the track taking care not to exert more force than needed which may stretch or damage the seal.
- Trim excess seal as needed and lightly crimp the track ends to keep the weather stripping from 'crawling' with the expansion and contraction of the door seal and track due to temperature changes
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!