Note: Due to logistics issues we can no longer arrange shipping to Canada for you. You may however use the following procedure to create a quote and pay for the items to be picked up, by your freight forwarder at our warehouse.
In order to place an order for Canada
1. Add the items you want to your basket on our website and proceed with checkout.
2. On the Customer Information page select 1: Will Call
3. Fill out section 2: Contact Info
4. Leave section 4: Shipping Info alone. It should have our address
5. In section 5: Billing Info check “Check if BILLING ADDRESS is the same as SHIPPING ADDRESS” then click CONTINUE
6. On the Address Validation page accept the address (which should be ours) and click CONTINUE
7. If you see some addon products you can click CONTINUE to skip which should bring you to the payment page.
8. Put your billing address in the notes section.
9. Select your credit card and finish checking out.
What Happens Next?
The shipping department will contact you to provide the weight and dimensions and let you know when the order will be available for your carrier to pickup.