click to enlarge
Clear Coatings - Door Restore:
Door Restore Ultra Clear B
UV resistant clear coating, used to revive sun damaged doors. Mix with part A and reducer.
- Hi-performance, high-build two part Acrylic Polyurethane specifically designed for refinishing and restoring dull, chalky or faded metal roll-up doors.
- Puts an actual protective barrier on the door providing a finish that is unparalleled in color and gloss retention, corrosion protection; it is also scratch and mar resistant.
- Fortified with UV inhibitors for added protection, restoring doors to a hi-gloss, like new finish that will last for years.
- Pollution, graffiti, and grime will clean right off.
- If applied at 6-10 year intervals you may never need to paint your doors again!
- This is not a wipe on polymer that needs reapplication every year or two, but a hi-build coating that gives long lasting surface protection.
Shop for Door Restore Ultra Clear B
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Documents & Resources
Browser blocking the pop-up? Try right clicking on the link and saving to your desktop, if that doesn't work just give us a call!
We have what you need for Self-Storage.
Note: Returns cannot be accepted for any customized merchandise or special orders including, but not limited to, KABA Locksets, roll door springs, diamond plate, bollard covers, flooring, custom paint colors and so on. Please see links below for full Return Policy & Terms & Conditions of Sale.