click to enlarge
DBCI Roll Door Weatherseal, Blade, 'T' End
- DBCI weatherstrip with 3/8" 'T'
- Used on M640 roll up doors
Not sure if this is the right seal? Visit the sample page!
As low as $0.75 per linear foot when you buy the largest roll!
This item is out of stock.
How To Install New Weather Seal / Bottom SealGeneral guidelines for installing new weather seal
- Remove old bottom seal -use needle-nose plier and/or lubricant if it doesn't come out easily
- Clean the retainer taking time to straighten any crushed or pinched areas that might make it difficult to slide in the new weather seal
- Using an appropriate lubricant like Zenex SuperLube, spray the seal track to make it easier pull the new seal along
- Line up the new seal, insert and work it along the track taking care not to exert more force than needed which may stretch or damage the seal.
- Trim excess seal as needed and lightly crimp the track ends to keep the weather stripping from 'crawling' with the expansion and contraction of the door seal and track due to temperature changes