A premium high adhesive strength lubricant. Provides excellent lubrication on door springs, hinges, latches, open gears, wire ropes, cables, chains, conveyors and much more. Withstands extreme pressure. Easily dispensed spray penetrates tight areas by initially going on thin and immediately forming a viscous film.
- Useful as an aid to remove old stuck weather seal or to slide new seal along tight tracks,
- Use anywhere things stick or bind, on latches, door tracks, bottom seal tracks and more.
- Withstands Extreme Pressure
- 'Spray Anywhere' 360° valve
- High Adhesive Strength
- VOC Compliant in All States
- Prevents Rust and Corrosion
- Temperature Range Works From -30° F to 600° F
Note avoid spraying lube directly on vinyl, instead spray it on the track to aid in sliding in or removing bottom seal.
Shop for Bottom Seal & Track Clear Gel Lube (ZenaLube)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!