click to enlarge
920 Cobalt Blue
Durable acrylic high-gloss polyurethane DTM one-step system. Kit includes topcoat and activator.
Imron® 2.1 HG-D+ Kit w/9T00-A Activator
Note: Kit includes the top coat, plus activator which produces 1.2 gallons of product.
Polyurethane High Gloss Topcoat
A 2.1 lb/gal (250 g/l) VOC compliant everywhere except for Southern California, two-component, low HAPS, acrylic polyurethane DTM designed to feature high gloss, high build and good topcoat appearance as a very durable, one-step system suitable for non-corrosive exposures and select harsh environments. It may be applied by brush, roll or spray.
9T00-A Industrial Activator
Activator for IMRON HG-D+, and Part B activator for Chem-Bake 1 Step & other specified products.
Abrasion & Mechanical
On hot rolled carbon steel, weathered and properly treated galvanized, aluminum, dry wall, and wood where:
- A one-step DTM (direct-to-metal) application is desired
- High build either as a DTM or high build topcoat is desired
- Outstanding DTM color and gloss retention are required
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility are desired
- Application by brush and roller, in addition to spraying, may be necessary
- Application to 35°F may be required
- Excellent hiding is needed
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Immersion service or floors
- Severely corrosive environments (as a one coat system)
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER COATINGS
- DTM (direct-to-metal) over properly prepared: aluminum, hot rolled carbon steel, and weathered galvanized surfaces, in non-corrosive exposures and selected harsher environments.
- Over most aged and hard cured coatings in good condition. Testing for lifting, bubbling and adhesion is recommended to assure compatibility with unknown coatings. For more protection, Imron 2.1 HG-D + Topcoat can also be used over properly primed surfaces in exterior exposures.