Our office will have limited phone service after 12 noon (PST) on Thursday, August 7th and no unscheduled pickups.
The website will be unaffected and we return to normal service on Friday, August 8th at 6:30 am PST.
click to enlarge
Bottom Seals & Threshold:
Door Seal, 4" Flat, Bead Ends
Flat gray vinyl 4" width door seal / weather seal 3/16" diameter bead connector on each end. 200 linear feet per box. Not sure if this is the right seal? Visit the sample page!
Sold By: l/f
Flat gray vinyl door seal with bead connector on each end.
- Bead Connector End: 3/16" diameter
- Color: Gray
- Seal Width: 4"
- Available in 4.5ft to 200ft lengths.
Shop for Door Seal, 4" Flat, Bead Ends
How To Install New Weather Seal / Bottom SealGeneral guidelines for installing new weather seal
- Remove old bottom seal -use needle-nose plier and/or lubricant if it doesn't come out easily
- Clean the retainer taking time to straighten any crushed or pinched areas that might make it difficult to slide in the new weather seal
- Using an appropriate lubricant like Zenex SuperLube, spray the seal track to make it easier pull the new seal along
- Line up the new seal, insert and work it along the track taking care not to exert more force than needed which may stretch or damage the seal.
- Trim excess seal as needed and lightly crimp the track ends to keep the weather stripping from 'crawling' with the expansion and contraction of the door seal and track due to temperature changes
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Note: Returns cannot be accepted for any customized merchandise or special orders including, but not limited to, KABA Locksets, roll door springs, roll doors, roll door drums, diamond plate, bollard covers, flooring, custom paint colors and so on. Please see links below for full Return Policy & Terms & Conditions of Sale.