click to enlarge
System 1501 - Chem-Bake 1-Step 3.1:
260 Classic Grey
260 Classic Grey
DO NOT USE OVER PEELING PAINT
Chem-Bake One Step 3:1, 0.75 gallon/96 ounce, Part "A" in a short-filled gallon can.
X6AHP 0.25 gallon/32 ounce "Part B" activator in a quart can.
Chem-Bake™ One Step 3:1 is a Low VOC/South Coast Air Quality Management District compliant, low HAPS, two component, tinted acrylic polyurethane coating for repainting prefinished metal surfaces including SMP coil coated sheet metal that is used in the manufacturer of rolling steel doors, roofs, gutters, and metal siding. Suitable for DTM (direct to metal) application.
Product features include:
- Highly durable abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent color fastness and gloss retention
- Excellent corrosion resistance to salts, acids, solvent, alkalis
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) / South Coast Air Quality Management District compliant, 2.1 lbs per gal Low HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Apply via Airless, Air Assist, HVLP, Conventional Spray, Brush and Roll*
- Clean-up with acetone
- Available in a nearly unlimited array of fade resistant colors.
*Application via brush and roll requires EC-9M05-5oz Brush and Rolling Thinner. Once additive is used paint can no longer be sprayed.
Shop for 260 Classic Grey
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
We have what you need for Self-Storage.
Note: Returns cannot be accepted for any customized merchandise or special orders including, but not limited to, KABA Locksets, roll door springs, diamond plate, bollard covers, flooring, custom paint colors and so on. Please see links below for full Return Policy & Terms & Conditions of Sale.