click to enlarge
System 1301 - Colorlast (VOC Compliant):
220 Silhouette Grey
VOC Compliant 2-part tinted acrylic polyurethane for repainting prefinished metal including metal roll up doors and other SMP coated materials. Not for direct to metal application; primer required.
DO NOT USE OVER PEELING PAINT
Colorlast, Part "A" in a gallon can.
9T00A "Part B" activator in a quart can, 80% fill (25.6 oz).
Chem-Bake™ Colorlast is a VOC compliant, low HAPS, two component, tinted acrylic polyurethane coating for repainting prefinished metal surfaces including SMP coil coated sheet metal that is used in the manufacturer of rolling steel doors, roofs, gutters, and metal
siding. Requires primer - not a DTM (direct to metal) product.
Product features include:
- Highly durable abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent color fastness and gloss retention
- Excellent corrosion resistance to salts, acids, solvent, alkalis
- VOC Compliant (Volatile Organic Compound), 2.1 lbs per gal Low HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Applied via airless sprayer only.
- Available in a nearly unlimited array of fade resistant colors.
Shop for 220 Silhouette Grey
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
Documents & Resources
Browser blocking the pop-up? Try right clicking on the link and saving to your desktop, if that doesn't work just give us a call!
We have what you need for Self-Storage.
Note: Returns cannot be accepted for any customized merchandise or special orders including, but not limited to, KABA Locksets, roll door springs, diamond plate, bollard covers, flooring, custom paint colors and so on. Please see links below for full Return Policy & Terms & Conditions of Sale.