click to enlarge
130 Desert Tan
Low VOC/HAPS 2-part acrylic polyurethane especially created for repainting and restoring roll up doors and other metal surfaces including prefinished Silicone Modified Polyester (SMP) coated seel.
Chem-Bake One Step 3:1, 4 gallon kits consists of 3 gallons of Part "A" in a short-filled 5 gallon bucket and a 1 gallon can of the "Part B" X6AHP activator. When added together this yields 4 gallons of activated paint.
Chem-Bake™ One Step 3:1 is a Low VOC/South Coast Air Quality Management District compliant, low HAPS, two component, tinted acrylic polyurethane coating for repainting prefinished metal surfaces including SMP coil coated sheet metal that is used in the manufacturer of rolling steel doors, roofs, gutters, and metal siding.
Product features include:
- Highly durable abrasion and impact resistant
- Excellent color fastness and gloss retention
- Excellent corrosion resistance to salts, acids, solvent, alkalis
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) / South Coast Air Quality Management District compliant, 2.1 lbs per gal Low HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Apply via Airless, Air Assist, HVLP, Conventional Spray, Brush and Roll*
- Clean-up with acetone
- Available in a nearly unlimited array of fade resistant colors.
*Application via brush and roll requires EC-9M05-5oz Brush and Rolling Thinner. Once additive is used paint can no longer be sprayed.