Requires no wiring to or through the door—eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks
Locking Device Options
• Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
• Rim Exit Device: Compatible with most leading brands of Exit Devices (Exit Device and mounting hardware not included)
• American Standard Mortise: With 1¼" (32 mm) face plate; with and without deadbolt, auto deadbolt also available
Number of Codes
Multiple Users—100 Codes
Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field
The most recent 1,000 Events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view audit Events.
Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft® Excel®-based softwareKey Override (Optional)
• Optional Key-in-Lever cylinder in Schlage “C” Keyway with black Kaba cap
• Small format—Best and equivalent (6 or 7-pin length)
• PIN access
• Passage—can be toggled on/off
Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes—programmed for one-time access or “come-and-go” access for 1 to 24 hours
This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. Provides exterior access by PIN code while allowing free egress.PowerPlex 2000 locks are self-powered electronic locks that do not require batteries or other power sources. The lock generates its own power with every turn of the lever, making it the most efficient and versatile electronic lockset available with virtually no maintenance costs.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!